About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fucking Car! AGAIN!

Son of a bitch! The stupid P.O.S car did it again! I went outside this morning, to warm it up. Came back out looking for Max's snow stuff, and the damn thing was locked! AGAIN! All by itself. Pisses me off. Thankfully there wasn't a kid in it this time. The fire dept will only help if there is a kid in it. Had to call someone to bring my son to school, and my daughter will be missing her dance class. Ah, well. Could be worse. Hubs was suppose to put the spare in a magnetic lock box under the fender, but he didn't get around to it yet. Not only that, but he hasn't taken it off his key ring. I didn't really think it was likely to happen again, and neither did he. I'm currently waiting for a towing company to come and unlock it. I'm glad for the road side service I pay extra for now. STUPID. The tow guy just came and unlocked it. Nice. My neighbors must really think I'm loopy now. Maybe I should wander around my yard yelling to myself to reinforce that...
Max's party was nice. He had a good time. It was for my family, and our close friends, and they all came. I love spending time w/ my family, and good friends. I like knowing I can count on them. I made a bunch of food! Meatball, sweet pasta salad, fruit salad, cake, my grandma brought taco salad, chicken brought a cheese ball, and my mom brought BBQ and pickle wraps. MMMMMMMM. If you ever have to go to any sort of potluck, this sweet pasta salad is out of this world good! Lemme know if you want the recipe. My brother got Max a BB gun! It looks like a shot gun. I can't believe he got him that! I think 6 is a bit young for guns... My brother had one around that age though. I shot my first real shot gun at 6, and it knocked me on my ass! I don't think a BB gun would do that. I'm kind of unsure about what I think of it as yet. We told him gun safety, and he isn't allowed to touch it w/o daddy w/ him. We will keep it locked in our gun safe. We have quite a few guns. Hubs is a hunter. When we started having kids, we went out and bought this huge, 800 pnd safe for them.
This week is again busy! I have to work Mon Tue and Wed, go to the derm. 3 times this week during the day, Thursday is Max's actual birthday, so we are taking him to a video game/go kart place, Friday is his bday party for all of his school friends, and sat, hubs and I are going out of town!!! We will be back Sunday night. I'm getting a little nervous about leaving our kids, especially the baby. We haven't been w/o them(all of them at the same time) for a night in close to 3 years. This will be the first time we leave Jade. Max and Avery are going to my mom's, and Jade is going to be spending Saturday and Saturday night, w/ my grandma. I know that my grandma will take care of her just fine, but she does weird stuff. Like put yogurt in her bottle, or feed her odd food. And she'll run all over the place w/ her. My grandma is very active, and together, but I have noticed she's getting kind of flighty about some things. Like she'll ask the same question 4 times in a row, like she never asked at all. Bothers me. Makes me want to stay home and take care of my baby myself. Sunday morning, my S-I-L is going to pick her up and keep her till we get home. I'm more comfortable w/ that, b/c she has young kids too. Things were very different when my grandma had babies. I'm sure it will be fine.. I just need to relax and stop thinking about it, or I really won't go. I need to go. It will be good for me, and super good for hubs and I.

No comments: