About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It has been so bananas lately. The schedule I'm keeping is ridiculous. I've gotten somewhat used to it, but I am so looking forward to some down time! I have appts every single morning before I bring kids to school, mon-sat. Then w/ Ave's dance class, and my working 3 or so days a week, I can hardly keep it all straight. My kids last day of school is tomorrow, and then we have SPRING BRAKE!! WOOOHOOOOO. No running kids to school or dance class for a whole week. Bliss I tell, pure bliss :) AND, I'm not friggn' working at ALL during that week. I want to sleep in, maybe do some yard work.... or watch tv.. maybe I'd even have time to read a book. That'd be nice.
We've been waiting for our tax refund for the last week. They were e-filed by our accountant, and should have been deposited into our account last week. I've been checking everyday, and still nothing. I finally called our accountant this morning, and she says 'oh. I had a problem w/ the baby's ssn# so I called and they told me to try something else, and I've been busy and haven't gotten to it' WHAT?! We have a whole pile of bills to pay, and we've been thinking that they were going to show up any minute. The crazy old hag couldn't even call us to let us know?! I was irate. She said that she'll try to make time to do it today or tomorrow. I'm still pissed about it. I asked her to call me AS SOON AS YOU DO IT, and if I don't hear from her by tomorrow morning, I'm calling again! I'll sit on her front porch till she gets it down if I need to, but we are counting on that money. I can't wait any longer to pay all of our bills, so now I have to shift things around, and pull some money out of my magic ass to take care of them. This would have been much easier to take care of 2 flippn weeks ago! Maybe our tax lady is getting too old to properly take care of business. I think she's in her late 70's. We've used her for years, and have been happy with results, but this, this just sucks. I think she's slipping.
The baby started saying a new word! When I got her up from her nap yesterday, I was talking to her as I normally do, and then she responded w/ "nononononononono NO" LOL. Funny baby. She's been getting around w/ a quickness that makes me dizzy. She can shoot from one end of the house to the other in mere seconds. She's getting curious, and starting to explore things, like light sockets, cupboards that she can pry into, and blinds. So, she's been hearing 'no no' but I don't think she knows what it means yet. I can't believe she'll be 1 in 2 weeks.
It was Chicken's birthday yesterday. My lovely bestest friend ever is now 28. Getting old love :) Her and my brother have set a wedding date as well! July 1. I can't believe that she's marrying MY brother. Never in a million years would I have guessed that they would end up together. AND, she's having my niece or nephew. Does it get much better than that? I think not. Not all of us get to have our best friend marry into the family. I can't wait till she gets a big preggo's belly. I can't wait till they get married. I can't wait to hold my niece or nephew :)
Anyway, laundry is calling me. I think when I'm win the lotto, I'm going to hire someone to do all my laundry and dusting. I should start playing the lotto. Till later then :D

5 comments:

Keith said...

Good luck with the withdrawal from the magic ass. I have found that my butt is oddly devoid of cash...

mrs. awesome said...

that's too funny about the baby's word...g.'s first word was "no no". i guess she got told that alot, huh? lol

Becky L said...

that sucks about the tax problem. my mom's an accountant;she does our stuff, so we didnt really have any mishaps.

it looks like your getting blogger-spam. you can activate word-verification and that should stop it.

Avery's mom said...

hey, you doing alright? its almost been a week and no news....

mistyblue3 said...

Avery's mom- yes I'm good :) Thanks for wondering about me. I've been busy, even w/ spring break. I'll update later today!

Keith- Yep, I'm having trouble finding money in mine as well :) lol

jodee- It's funny when they pick up new words. It's exciting that she's finally starting to communicate w/ words!