About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

CrabAss

I'm crabby, and tired. I've been super busy the last few days. My days have been spent carting my kids to their various activities, and then to work at the hotel, and after that, cleaning the old nasty farm house. I'm glad for the job, but I must admit, it makes me tired. And on top of being tired, I think my period is going to come back. It hasn't yet since my baby was born (she's 6 months). So my uterus feels like a hard mass of crampiness, and my lower back a mass of knots and soreness. Which is probably adding to my being ornery. Of course it could also be sore b/c I've been hunched over for the last few nights scrubbing away nastiness. My kids have been fairly pleasant. Except for yesterday. It was one of those days that every time my daughter opened her mouth just like nails on chalkboard! "mmooooommmmmyyyy I WANT JUICE RIGHT NOW!" She can be a peach when she wants :)Naughty.
Since I've been so busy everywhere else, now my house is a mess. When my house is a mess, I can't relax. It makes me twitchy. When I'd rather sit and read a book, I can't, I'll be too busy stewing about the mess. I can't not do it, I must get up to clean it. I'm not a clean freak by any means, but there is a difference b/w lived in mess, and big MESS. Know what I mean?
Our cable was disconnected. I don't watch too much TV to begin w/so I didn't think it would bother me, but it is. I can't wait to have it back. We don't have any channels. Every channel is fuzz. It was disconnected on Sunday. My hubs called to find out what the problem was and they said it was their mistake, there was not a cancellation order. Duh. So he asked if they could come and fix it now, and they said no. B/c it was already done, we'd have to wait till the next business day, call the sales office, and order a reconnect. Hubs said that he didn't order a disconnect, so he's not making any phone calls, company's mistake, you fix it, and I'd like it done today. They said that they couldn't do that, so now hubs is pissed. You can imagine how many times he had to hold and how many different people he talked to. He ended it w/ "if you can't take care of this for me, I'm taking my business elsewhere." So now we are without. I've been calling around, but there isn't any other cable company's around here, except for dish, and I'm not interested in a dish. Bastards. I want to start my own cable company. Only order the channels you watch, and pay only for those. Custom cable. And Cheap... How do I get started on that?
I'll post some pics of the nasty farm house tomorrow. The stove in there is crazy.. I wonder what year it is. I should have taken before and after pics so you could see for yourself how bad it was... I'm almost done with it now. Pardon my bitch fest, I'll try to be chipper tomorrow. Later

6 comments:

mrs. awesome said...

everybody needs a bitch-fest once in a while. blowing off steam makes one a better person :)

Keith said...

Feel free to vent - that's what we're here for. Can't wait to see the pics...

The Anti-Wife said...

bitch away, sweetie. i'll listen! :o)

Chicken said...

Hubs is so funny! He is the sweetest guy in the world, but he don't take no shit. You would never know. I love him!

CaliGirl said...

what do you think our blogs are for? bring on the bitch! lol

mistyblue3 said...

you guys are so fab :D Thanks...