About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

HNT

I haven't done a HNT post in awhile. And this is not an interesting one, but its a pic, right? So this morning I had to babysit a friend of mine's kid. This little girl is in the same preschool as my daughter, and her mom had an early morning appt. She is a naughty girl! Worse than mine, I know, hard to believe. She was loud, disobedient, AND she HURT my baby. Yep, I almost had to kill her. Unbelievable. My innocent baby was sitting in her exersaucer. Naughty girl came up and pushed her head down till it hit the saucer. I can't handle that shit. Drives me crazy. You should have heard my little baby cry- so sad, and surprised. My kids have never tried to hurt her-ever. There would be hell to pay if they did such a thing, but being this was someone else's kid, she was put in the corner for a time out. I was surprised that she listened, but I'm glad she did. Brat. This naughty girl has a baby brother as well, and every now and again hurts him. I've heard of that before, but why? She was dropped off at my house at 730 this morning. I prly would have tolerated her better if it had been after 9. I don't function well in early morning hours.
Hubs and I have to go to a rehearsal dinner this evening- he's in a wedding on saturday. Friday night, more poker of course. And Chicken, I'm looking fwd to taking your money again :) muhahahah... Sunday my girl friend is flying in from MN, just to hang out w/ me! I'm excited to see her. She hasn't met Jade yet either. She was here last just before I delivered. Should be a fun weekend! I will post pics of the nasty farmhouse tomarrow! Happy HNT all.

4 comments:

Chicken said...

Yeah...I'll let you have that big fiver! Let's make it ten!

mistyblue3 said...

oh sure.. and it will be all mine... muhahaha. 10 it is beotch.

The Anti-Wife said...

Hey, blue, HNT is not about T & A (even though most of us love a T&A pic...LOL)...this is just as fun! Have a great weekend, Sweetie.

aughra said...

Happy HNT. Oh, and regarding mine - I used the self-timer on the digi camera.