About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Woohooo

Morning! I skipped my moms group today. sshhhhh. I love it. Mondays are generally SO hectic that I don't have time to breathe, and today, I just decided to not be hectic.The weekend was alright. I finally won some money playing poker. I was hoping to do some serious drinking at the polish festival this weekend, but we were stuck w/o a sitter, so I went to bed, before 10. What? I know, weird.
Some friends of mine wanted to go and see this house that was for rent. The owner told them that it wasn't ready to see b/c previous tenants left it a mess, and he would need some time to take care of it. Gave me an idea... So I called him and just asked if he would be interested in hiring someone to clean it out for him. He said yeah! Sweet. I felt really odd calling about a job that had not been offered, but I figured all he could say was no. Then I was telling another girlfriend about it, and she and her hubby are moving into a new house. She asked if I would be interested in cleaning thier house! YES! I believe I've just found an additional way to make money. Any one else? Need some cupboards cleaned? Have a great Monday. I'll be more entertaining tomarrow, I promise. This was kind of boring... Later.

2 comments:

spin said...

how much did ya win?

mistyblue3 said...

I only won the side game, so it was only 25$. The main game first place was 175$. Too bad I couldn't win that one.