About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I dislike Mondays.

BUT, I think they will be getting better soon. I decided to drop my moms group. I love it, and I've made some very good friends from there, but I just can't do it. I'm too busy on Mondays. My mom's group is from 9-11:15. My baby naps during that time as well, but not when we are there. She just misses her nap, which is rough. Then she's off for a few days. I feel really guility about it. I have this terrible guilt issue. I am always concerned about letting someone down, even if doing so is better for me, or my family. I hate that. I don't want to feel guilty about making a good decision. Damn. I hope that will subside some soon!
We had a nice weekend. We played poker on Friday(well right), and I got 3rd. 65$ woohooo. Saturday was the best, b/c we did a whole lot of nothing. Ran errands, did laundry, and napped. My daughter had to go potty while we were out and about on Saturday, so we stopped at McD's. I went in to help her, and when she pulled her pants down, she had a STACK of panties on. I asked her why she had so many panites on, and she simply stated " i taught tey would keep me wahmmer." LOL. I was trying not to laugh, cause she gets really upset if she thinks someone is laughing at her. And when I pulled them back up, I couldn't just pull the bunch up at once. I had to pull each one up one at a time. LOL. Cracked me up.
Last night was me and hubs first night bowling. We joined a team w/ Chicken, and my brother. It was fun. I'm a terrible bowler. Really terrible. We played 3 games last night, and my scores were 65, 85, and 53. Yep, that's how bad I am. But its fun! I hope I'll get better. We shall see.

3 comments:

Chicken said...

Hey man...you will be a bowling princess someday. I was proud. I'm thinking about trying the underwear technique this winter.

mrs. awesome said...

do you have those cool bowling shirts?

mistyblue3 said...

jane- i think the guy that won first place got 250$. I was pleased w/ the 65, but i'm going for first next week.

chk- i'm glad I made you proud. I think the underwear would do it. Nice warm biscuits.

jodee- we don't have shirts. I'm going to have to do something about that!