About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Stolen Post

>

I stole this from Chicken, who stole it from CaligirlPEI, and she from someone else. I liked it too. Good for a Sunday post. You're suppose to go to google, and select image searches. Then you look for the following images. Um, not sure the order, but something like~ the name of the town you grew up in, the name of the town you live in now, your name, you grandma's name, your favorite song title, favorite drink, and food? I think. Anyway, you select your favorite images. Here you go. Flippn' blogger. I can only do a few for some frickn reason. Pisses me off. Why do I always have picture trouble? Is there a way to post pictures here using Flickr? If that's possible, could someone PLEASE explain it to me in retard terms? Pardon my rant. On w/ the FEW FLIPPN' pictures.

This is a picture of the firestation in the town I live in now. Which I should add is only like 4 miles from where I grew up.
I liked this picture. Its an old train station in fantastic Byron Center MI. Very nice.
Oh... Margarita.. Let me count the ways I love you......
This one is suppose to be my name, Misty. I love the woods. Grew up in em'. Love it. Love the way they look, smell, and how you can lose yourself in them. I don't mind getting lost. That's 1/2 the adventure of getting there :)

3 comments:

CaliGirl said...

very good job.

to post things from flickr all you have to do is from the picture you want there are little "buttons" just about it...one says blog it.
click that and it should lead you through it. you even put your blog entry in with the pic so you dont have to do 2 steps.

do you have your blog listed under "blog settings"? if you do then it should be easy.

email me: mslori567@hotmail.com if you arent sure and i can help you better that way instead of filliing this up with tech stuff.

hugs girlie :)

mrs. awesome said...

margarita how i love you too. have one for me, 'k? pregnancy does suck the big one in that respect!

mistyblue3 said...

cali- what if you want to blog more than 1 picture? Can you select mulitple pics to blog?

jodee- I was SO looking fwd to having my baby so I could have a margarita~ I still had to wait though. Nursing too, but it was well worth the wait.

jane- I don't think I've ever had a pina coloda... I'll have to try one!