About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

HNT


I had to go to the dentist today. What is it w/ those guys anyway? I think they are out to see how much they can make you bleed. I have healthy teeth, its one of the rare things i'm compulsive about. I cannot go w/o brushing them. So I KNOW that i take care of them. So the chick is doing the scrape. That's the worst sound ever. I have to disract myself or i get all skeeved out. Then comes the poking. I mean STABBING. Damn! She says "your gums a little sensitive in a few places" Um, no shit? You think if I jammed a knife like tool as hard as I could into your face, it might bleed? Maybe a wee bit? OUCH. That was not great. At all. And I couldn't pull faces or swear cause my kids were with me. Lord knows I don't want to tramitze them. As much as I dislike the scrapping and stabbing, I love the super clean teeth feel afterwards. Insparation for HNT. I've never noticed it before, but I seem to have an odd shaped head. Weird. Happy Thursday all.

5 comments:

Chicken said...

ooooh preeeetttyy!

mrs. awesome said...

those hygenists are always stabbing first and asking if it hurt later...kind of like the ob. :)

CaliGirl said...

I HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST!

i put off until i have no choice...and that is starting to happen again with a tooth that i have to have fixed.

i have major anxiety going...always have. my daughter however loves it. go figure...lol

big hugs girlie

mistyblue3 said...

chk- thanks

jodee-hahahahahahah lolololol. You're so right!

cali- I don't know many that enjoy it. Have you discovered the great joy that gas can bring? You can still feel them doing stuff, but you're so damn happy, you don't care. I've almost fallen asleep before. Then dentist we see prescribes valium (sp?) for before the visit if you have anixety about it, I don't get anixety about it ahead of time (my hubs does) but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the gas they give me for during. I'm always sad when they turn it off. I didn't relize that the gas is some sort of hazard.The last time I was there the hygentist that was sitting w/ me had to go get something, so I heard her whisper to another one "could you watch her for a minute? she's on NITROUS" haha. That is some good shit. :D

mistyblue3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.