About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Finish the Stolen Post

BLAH BLOGGER! I had every intention of finshing my image thing, but blogger is being a butthole, and I cannot upload my pictures. Stupid. So I suppose I'll just tell you. My favorite song is "Summertime" by Janis Joplin. You know, she never had the best voice, but it was always filled w/ so much passion. I think passion will get you farther than talent in some instances. My favorite food is spaghetti. I know, kind of boring. That favorite food business changes as the wind blows. Next week it could very well be tacos. Most hated food that NEVER changes. SEAFOOD. Puke. I can handle white fish, or fried clams, but that is all, and only occasionally. My hubs tries to make me try shrip every time he orders it, and it is nasty as all get out each and everytime. Just thinking of it makes my stomach roll. ugh. gross. and don't get me started on crab/lobster. (blue is gagging). Got off track again. Oh, my grandma's name. Mary. I found a picture of Mary Mary quite contrary, you know the rhyme? I just liked the picture of it. My g-ma is fabulous. She can irritate me for days, but all in all, she's a great lady. She's helped me out in so many ways. A lot of people are not close to thier grandparents, but for me, they are like second parents, and for a great part of my life, the only stablity in my life. Another time for that story. I forget what else... Oh, i think it was favorite smell. My baby. Or any baby. To be more specific, clean babies. :D
I haven't been on in a few days, I've been feeling blah. Yesterday I didn't feel good at all, and I was crabby. It was one of those days that anything that can go wrong, did. My daughter had preschool yesterday, and we woke up late to start things off. Her hair was completely tangled and crusty, and I didn't have time to wash it, so I had to try and brush it out to the tune of "ouuuccchhhh, stop it, that hurts, dooooon't!" always pleasent when your late and feeling like ass. Then my son spilled a full bowl of cerel all over the floor, and began to cry b/c we used up the last of the milk. I was trying not to be cranky w/ him, but given my mood, and my daughter's whining, that was a struggle. I just wanted to go back to bed. I had to wait till hubs got home from work at 5, and then I did pass out. I slept so deeply, that I was totally confused when he woke me up. I didn't know what he was doing, if it was morning, I hadn't remembered laying down. It took a full 5 minutes for the the fog to clear and relize that it was 8 at night- I can't remember the last time I slept so good. It was great. I went back to bed at 11, and slept till 715 this morning.. ahhhh.. Now I need to get my ass in gear, and clean up my house. My inlaws are coming over tonight, and currently, my house is NOT fit to see. I have all sorts of other nonsense to share, but not enough time today. I'll get around to eventually! Have a happy Wed.

No comments: