About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ho-Hum

Nothing at all has been going on for the last few days. Kids have been good, hubs too. I'm alright. I've been in some what of a fog recently. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something is amiss, w/ me. I'll be over whatever it is soon, I'm sure. Have you ever heard of the Great Wolf Lodge? If you have kids, you should go here! We brought our kids in June, and they had a fantastic time. They still haven't stopped talking about it. We are going again in a few weeks. Its not just for little kids though, hubs and I had a great time too. Kids of any age would like it. Its kind of pricey, but well worth it. Check out is at 12, but you are free to use the water park till it closes, so you could get your money's worth w/ only a one night stay. Besides the indoor waterpark, they have fun kid crafts, story time in the lobby at night, scavenger hunts during different times. Its a blast for everyone. Our anniversery is in a few weeks, and b/c I'm still nursing, hubs and I can't go away alone for a night yet, we decided to do something fun for our kids. I'm a little concerned about keeping the baby entertained... The last time we were there, she was only 6wks old, so she just kind of slept in her stoller or backpack, and ate. Now she's a bit more pickey about where she sleeps (has to be in her bed and quiet) and when she eats.. I'm sure it'll still be a blast. The water is super warm, so maybe she'd even enjoy getting in it. She loves the tub. That's an idea...
I've been thinking about my girlfriends lately. I've got some really great friends, and I love them dearly, for all different reasons. I think a few know me better than myself sometimes. I went out w/ a friend the other day, and she had some great insight about me, that I hadn't even seen myself. I have another friend that I do nothing other than laugh with. Then there's Chicken, with her, its more like she's a piece of my soul, I think maybe she's the only one who has seen all sides of me, good bad and ugly, and has never faultered. She's priceless, one I could truely not live w/o. Then I have some friends based only on our history, like we were friends when we were 8, therefore we are still friends today. Some of my history gals aren't even good for me, but I can't let go out of guilt. What is it w/ me and guilt? I got offtrack anyway, I just meant that I really treasure those few girlfriends that know me so well, and still love me anyway :)
Oh, and an update for you on runaway friend and pedofile husband. P.H. was put in jail today. Good place for him. He won't be sentenced for a few months, but jail is where he'll stay until then, and hopefully, get a long long time. R.A. friend is ok. She's decided to move fwd w/ divorce papers, and trying to pick up her pieces. She'll be ok, but I can't imagine how difficult it will be for her to heal from this nasty mess. Anyway- ITS LATE. I need to go to bed! Good night!

4 comments:

Chicken said...

awww.. I love you too. I couldn't live without ya. I hope you know this.

mrs. awesome said...

glad to hear that so and so is in jail where he belongs. maybe he'll get a taste of his own medicine. one can only hope.

Chicken said...

I didn't think about that JO-DEE...good call...

mistyblue3 said...

chk- I do know :) xoxo

jane- gotta have friends, I'm glad he's there too, flippn nasty.

jodee-for some reason even prision inmates have some sort of odd morals. They don't smile on child molesters or wife beaters.