About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Another Day

My morning started with:
Ave " MOOOOOOMMMMM! I axci-denwy dopped your ting in da potty!"
Blue " What? What did you say?" I was across the house
Max" SHE SAID SHE DROPPED YOUR THING IN THE POTTY!"
Blue" SHHHHHH Max! I can't hear your sister! What Ave?!" Meanwhile, baby cries.
Ave" Its your ting, I sowwy, I popped on it" Brilliant. I love days that start w/ a bang. And so my day began. Ave has been more than a little difficult to deal w/ the last few days. Max has been in a foul mood, and fighting w/ Avery, and Jade, well, she was perfect, till about 2 days ago. She's getting teeth, has a terrible runny nose, decided to give up sleeping, and has cried more in the last few days than she has since she was born. I'm a bit frazzeled. Hubs and I's anniversery is this weekend, and lo and behold, we have no babysitter. P E R F E C T. One of my girlfriends is pissed at me, and my other friends husband, thinks I suck. Can it get any more fab-u-lous? I just wanted to stay in bed today w/ the covers pulled up over my head, and cry. Fuckn A. Somedays are just not so great.
Have you caught this new show called The Office? I think that's what its called. Its funny in a really retarded kind of way. Like you want to turn it off, but you can't help it. You have to keep watching. Deer in headlights type of thing.
I need to get back to my laundry, and mopping. I hope something goes better this afternoon, or I might have to start smoking crack or something similar....

3 comments:

Chicken said...

I'll smoke some crack with ya! What is it they say...I have one nerve left and your on it! I would watch your kids on Sat., but we have a bowling thing on Sat. I wish I could do it for you. I love you!!

mrs. awesome said...

i love the office! have you seen the bbc version?

girl, i already went down to the corner for some crack. how many rocks you want? i had that moment when g. wrote on my wooden desk with a black sharpie today.

tomorrow's a new day, thank God.

mistyblue3 said...

jodee- i haven't, I'll have to try to catch it. LOL! I'm glad for rock, and for tomarrows. It's getting better already.