About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

HNT!


















I was trying to take cute nekkid baby pictures, but since my baby has become mobile, this is all I could get.. You can almost here her inner monologue "i'm goonnna get you.." Isn't she sweet??

16 comments:

Chicken said...

Looks like she is trying to get that damn camera out of her face! Just kiddin. I love the fact that she can scoot around now. It is so exciting.

mistyblue3 said...

chk- she wanted to eat it :) Cracked me up. I couldn't get her to hold still for more than 20 seconds. It is exciting, but too quick!

Margaret said...

very cool!! :)

she is too cute...

peace...

Lindsey said...

Awwwww those are so cute! Colby moves around so much that all my pictures come out blurry.

CaliGirl said...

absolutely adorable! funny how you can see the little minds working behind those eyes. lol

hugs

Keith said...

So cute!!!!

Chuck said...

She is a cutie!

HHNT!

Bsoholic said...

What a cutie! Be sure to show her those pictures when she's a teenager to embarras her!

Happy HNT! :)

S said...

Oh thats so cute! Happy HNT, little baby!

Anonymous said...

she is just perfect.

Happy HNT

Chicken said...

I think she looks more like her daddy everyday!

Jaxe said...

100% adorable. I can almost here the baby yelling FREEEEEEEEEEDOM! ;-) happy hnt

MamaKBear said...

Awwww how sweet! :)
Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, she is such a sweetie pie! Happy HNT!

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks for all your comments guys!!

... said...

aw!!! baby chub!!! pretty soon she will be trying to break free and roll out the door....