About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

Morning! Halloween was fun. All of us dressed up, including hubs. We had a good time. Max and Avery were firemen, Jade was a pumpkin, hubs was a cowboy, and i was a ragedy housewife complete w/ curlers. I couldn't believe how warm it was last night! But it wouldn't be a michigan halloween w/o some rain. We got pretty wet. The kids had a good time running from house to house. It was fun to watch. I was disappointed that we didn't get any trick or treaters at our house. Weird. We live in a residental area, we should have had some. That's one of my favorite things, passing out candy and checking out all the costumes. I'll post some halloween pics of our family when chicken mails them to me.
Poker was fun on Friday night. I didn't make any money, but I made a few new friends, that was cool. We did a whole lot of nothing the rest of the weekend, which makes it difficult to blog. Nothing interesting to talk about.. I'll come up w/something tomarrow, maybe :) Perhaps a story from back in the day. I'll think of something.

4 comments:

mistyblue3 said...

just the 15$ to buy in. not bad for 4 hrs of fun!

Chicken said...

I sent you your pictures...

mrs. awesome said...

dude, a whole lot of nothing sounds like HEAVEN :)

mistyblue3 said...

chk- thanks!

jodee- you should work on some nothing while you still have a few days! But then again, its kinda like crunch time for you isn't it?