About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A little pumpkin for you.



Today is MUCH better than yesterday. Kids are better, and the baby seems to be more like herself today as well. I went to bed really early last night, and woke up refreshed. My girls and I went to lunch w/ a friend today. Ave made some friends w/ the old ladies at the table next to us. She was talking away to them, and she says " I moved out of my room into a tent!". You should have seen the old ladies faces! hahaha! A few weeks ago, hubs set up a tent in the basement so he and the kids could have a camp out. Avery decided that she likes to sleep in there more than her bed, and we don't care, long as she sleeps. She didn't mention to the old gals that it was in the basement. HA! I'm sure they thought that I was the mom of the year :)

Do you ever play w/ google earth? I was messing around w/ it today, its cool! Are the pictures you see being taken as we speak, or are they from another time? I can't tell my looking the top of my house. I can't tell if the pool is open or not. We have a dark green cover, and the pool looked dark, but not like alge. Does anyone know?

So we are going away for our anniversery. We decided to go spend a night in a hotel, w/ the kids. I know we'll have a good time, but I was looking foward to some alone (ahem) time. That won't work so well w/ the kids in our hotel room! That will be a little different for an anniversery night. It doesn't seem like we've been married this long. I'm proud of where we are. We have our normal couple issues, like anyone else, but I'm ecstatic that its true that you fall more in love each year. Its different now, b/c its not that 'new' love, but its better, b/c its constant, and we are still passionate about each other.

I don't think I'll get back around to posting over the weekend, but wish me some luck. Not only w/ hubs and making some magic :), but w/ poker too. I played awful last week. Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Chicken said...

I just love those pictures! She is the cutest pumpkin ever!

mistyblue3 said...

awww. don't i know it. thanks for taking them :)

aughra said...

the first time I played with Google Earth I cried.

mistyblue3 said...

aughra- its pretty cool! My comp is kind of slow, so I don't think I get the whole effect, but I'm looking fwd to playing w/ it some more.