About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Damn kids. Or damn daughter rather.

I sometimes wonder if my beautiful almost-4-yr-old was given to me to try to destroy my sanity. She has been following me around all day, whining, messing up my stuff, complaining, clinging, ignoring me, or just flat out disobeying me. She has been doing crap all day that she KNOWS she isn't suppose to do. BRAT. And being the mom of the year that I am, I told her she was a rotten little girl, and to go to bed. I NEVER ever say stuff like that to my kids, even if I may be thinking it, I don't say stuff like that. Ooops. Strike one, mom. She has been demanding today " MOM! I WANT A COOKIE" All my kids get when they say that is a time out. No thank you mouth. Then she was climbing up the cupboards, and opening the fridge, other no no's. I was picking up after the little snots earlier, and I had stacked up all of their coloring pages. No sooner than I had turned around, she had scattered them all over the floor, purposely. Later in the day, I had folded laundry sitting on the floor, and she kicked it over. And I can't count how many times I said "Put that down, NO, shut the door, get back here, use your words, or STOP IT" today. My blood pressure rose at least 25 points today, I'm sure of it. I wonder if she's being naughty cause hubs is gone hunting... I'm glad he comes home tonight. Oh, and she has an overwhelming desire to change her clothes 28 times a day. I had asked her 12 fucking times today to leave her clothes on. And I still had to ask her to put them back on 6 different times. I don't care if we don't have company, or are on our way out, which we were both today. I cannot STAND that. I find her clothes sprawled out across the house all day l o n g. And she doesn't just change a shirt, or her pants, all the way down to her socks and panties. I'M FLIPPN SICK OF PICKING UP AFTER THESE LITTLE MONSTERS. I feel a strike coming on.

4 comments:

mistyblue3 said...

fabulous idea jackie!

Shirley said...

I remember days like that.

Strikes are good.

Chicken said...

She is rotten when she wants to be. But wonderful when she wants to be. I have seen it. I feel for ya. Want me to take her and take care of it "chicken style" LittleMiss love's it...ask her.

Kat said...

I agree jackie! Sign me up!