About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow...

Its coming. Snow up to our ears. They (the blasted weather men) are predicting 6-12 inches for parts of MI tomarrow, w/ gusts of wind up to 50 mph. It started snowing early this morning, and hasn't really quit- and won't. It's kind of not quite snow- more like rain at the moment, and that will make the roads fantastic for traveling tomarrow. Thankfully, we don't have far to go. We'll shall see if mr. weatherman gets it right.
The baby is still refusing a bottle. That's ok though. I can stick it out, i can hang :) I think my milk supply is coming back up now too. I was a little concerned, but seems alright now, or at least getting there.
My 2 older kids are both spending the night at different grandparents house's. WOOOOHOOOO! That's the best. Both of them haven't been gone over night at the same time in at least a year. I'm excited! I'm going to get some cooking done for tomarrow, some more never-ending-laundry, and some housework, play some cards, and spend some "quality time" w/ my hubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be a great night!

3 comments:

CaliGirl said...

Happy Thanksgiving. be safe on the roads.

hugs to you and your family

Muse said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! We got a minor dusting of snow last night, but its all mealted. Drive Careful.

Pete said...

Happy T-Day. Even though we don't have it here in OZ I will have a seconds on ice-cream tonight!