About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

About me

I was trying to come up w/ a list of 100 things about me, and I only got to 24.. I'm going to give you what I have, and maybe extend the list at another time. I'm lame :)

1. I'm married, happily, for the last 6 years
2. I have 3 kids. Max is 5 ½, Avery is almost 4, and Jade is 7 months.
3. I'm a stay home mom.
4. I'm loyal
5. I can't lie, which I must say, at times, sucks. I've always been a terrible liar. I just can't do it. Even in my teen years, I think I only lied to my mom twice, but then felt so guilty, I fessed up.
6. I LOVE music, of all kids. Some of my favorites- Patsy Cline, Janis Joplin, Ella Fitzgareld, Pearl Jam, The Doors, Hank Williams Jr, Aerosmith
7. I once met Aerosmith, I chased them all over town, until I finally met up with them. Steven Tyler kissed me, and even made up a song about me on the spot. One of my many highlights.
8. I met Tori Amos once too. But that wasn't planned. Me, Chicken and another friend were bored on a Friday night. We decided to get all dressed up, and drive to Chicago (3 hours from here), with no money I might add. We were having a great time on Michigan Avenue, watching street performers, and she was just standing there, right next to us. She invited us to her show the following week and U of M, which we went to, again without money, or tickets. She was kind enough to hook us up. It was a good show. Oh, and on the way home from Chicago, we didn't have money for the toll roads. Ha! They had to write us little tickets to mail in. Fun Fun.
9. I love to sing. I'm bad at it, but I love it. And not just sing, but LOUDLY sing.
10. I love to dance, again, I'm not good at it.
11. I can cook, that I'm pretty good at
12. I got my very first dirt bike at 8. Not a fan of street bikes, but I can tear it up on a dirt bike.
13. I love dogs, and desperately want one. My hubs however, doesn't share the same desire.
14. my very best friend, Chickenis dating my brother. Kind of weird at first, but I'm all about it now!
15. I'm close to my family. Mama's girl all the way.
16. I'm a Christian
17. I have 2 tattoos. A sun on my shoulder, and a dragonfly on my back.
18. I used to have questionable piercings, 3 of them.
19. I used to drink a lot. I think I was on the alcoholic edge.
20. I grew up in a broken home w/ alcoholic parents, and then a abusive, drug addicted step-dad.
21. I have 3 dads, and 4 siblings, that includes step of course.
22. I used to be a pot head. It was my favorite pass time.
23. Besides my hubs, I only really had a few real boyfriends. There were other guys, but not really any that I had a real relationship with. And by relationship, I mean that we were together for awhile, longer than a few months, and were involved w/ each others family and friends.
24. I love to read. Anything. I think I've read 50-60 books this year.

6 comments:

Chicken said...

This is funny cause I am working on one right now too...of course I know all of these things, but I love it.

mistyblue3 said...

Its hard to think of 100 things about yourself. I should add some silly shit, like my favorite color... ohhhh. I'm gonna too.

Lindsey said...

Oh lord...your family sounds like mine! i didn't think it was possible.

mistyblue3 said...

linny- ha! good to know that there are other um... lets just say interesting families out there.

CaliGirl said...

good for you trying to do this. i have sat down to do one before and i gave up. didnt want to get too personal but then how can you not. i didnt get as far as you did cuz i thought some of mine where just stupid. i might still do one at the new year...we shall see.

well done girlie! big hugs to you

mistyblue3 said...

cali- you should try it! I could have come up w/ more, but they'd be silly too. I still just might :)Hugs to you too