About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Pictures!

These pictures are GREAT. I never know what order fucking blogger will put them in- so, as you can see, my beautiful baby was TERRIFIED of chicken dance elmo. I almost peed my pants when I saw the pics! And my daughter, beautiful girl. Her twisty buns had fallen out due to the vigorous present opening. I'd love to show you my son, but after the darth vader voice changer helmet, he just wouldn't take it off. Its a cool toy. You can change your own voice, or you can push a button to get Darth breathing, and some phrases. Fantastic present Chicken :)




5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such cute kids! That poor baby. She's going to be having nightmares. I got my 1 year old newphew this life like rocking horse and it terrified him too. You put him on it and he immediately turns and starts frantically grabbing at you to get him off.

CaliGirl said...

great christmas morning pictures. thank you for putting a smile on my face this morning.

big hugs to you and your family.

mistyblue3 said...

linny- thank you! Isn't it funny what they are scared of? Jade likes chicken dance elmo now, now she'll giggle when you turn it on. My son used to be afraid of singing stuffed animals, but only if the mouth moved when it sang! I bet your newphew will get used to the horse too, eventually! Sounds like a great kid present!

cali- glad you like them :) Hope you're feeling better today babe!

Keith said...

Great pics! I love the look of surprise/terror at Chicken Dance Elmo.

Chicken said...

I love the one of Ave with her hair all "christmastized".