About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

HNT- Late

Hi all! Much to tell, but not nearly enough time. I got a hair cut today. My hair used to be just past the middle of my back and no bangs- check it out now.


















The top left is an AWFUL picture. I don't take good pictures! Bah! But I wanted you to see the front. You may not be able to see the side swiping bangs, but they are there- look closely. It's much shorter than it used to be. The bottom left is a nothing picture, but I thought my color looked good :) And the last one is a very short pony.

We are headed to Toledo tomarrow w/ 3 sick kids. Yep, all three of em. Shoot! Max isn't as bad as the girls, he's just starting to cough and sneeze, but I hear it coming. I'm seeing a pattern here. Ave came down w/ a fever tonight of 101... And the baby's ok, just coughing still.

I have to make 2 doz cupcakes, 4 doz cookies, a 7 layer dip, and white chili, all tonight. Piss. I'll be up forever. I need to clean my house too. Nothing is worse than coming home from a weekend trip or vacation to a messy house. Have a great weekend, and HNT!

12 comments:

mistyblue3 said...

thanks bsoholic

Bsoholic said...

Great new doo! Have fun on your trip with sick kids :P

Happy HNT :)

Robin said...

Very happy HNT!

Jessica said...

My hair is just past my bra strap, I'd have a melt down if I had a ponytail that short. It looks cute on you though! Happy HNT.. Good luck with th trip!!

Avery's mom said...

oh you poor thing...sick children scare the crud out of me.
hope your trip goes easy and those babies start feeling better.

like that one picture of the flash above your head...looks like your putting on your halo lol

Jaxe said...

Your hair is beautiful, and baby, your never too late to HNT! Brava bella, and a pleasure to meet you! happy hnt, sexy!

Just Brian said...

gorgeous sequence of pics. Happy HNT

Lindsey said...

I love the haircut! Very nice.

You poor thing! Sick kids and you have to practically cook a feast. good luck.

CaliGirl said...

great hair girlie...smile! lol

sorry to hear the kids are still sick. try to have a good weekend and my thoughts are with you that they are better before christmas.

big hugs to you and yours

mistyblue3 said...

HHNT to you too robin :)
R.E.- My hair has ALWAYS been long. Its always kind of been a security blanket for me. I've thought about a haircut for a long time, and I'm glad I finally did it!
avery's mom- of course I have a halo :) Taking the girls back to the doc today! I hope they get better too!
jaxe- pleasure to meet you as well. Come again soon :D
thx fruzl
linny- yep, crazy busy! Glad you like it, and thank you.
awww, thanks cali!

Chicken said...

I love it! I love the back, I hope you can re-create this look on you own......hahaha...
Have fun in Ohio...hope the kids get better and be careful driving in the frozen tundra!

Anonymous said...

Hey there ##NAME## appreciate hearing about attention deficit disorder mentioned in ##TITLE##. I'm really looking into attention deficit disorder alot and landed here! I guess I think it applies to me ,but a lot of things related seem to also. It's actually a bit confusing, but glad to hear and share. Less overwhelming maybe! Thanks,