About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Now what?

The baby didn't sleep too good last night. She woke up a few different times during the night, and was up for the day at 530am. But now, her cough sounds less like a bark, and more like a just a wet cough. Do I still take her to the doc? I'm glad she's doing better, and I don't really want to take her in to hear the standard "She'll be fine. Nothing we can do. Just let it run its course." Bah. But if I don't take her, and it gets worse tonight.... Prly better just to go. Her appt is at 11:15 today. I'll update after her appt.

No comments: