About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Here we go again....

Max woke up in the middle of the night burning up! He was so hot. He was complaining of a sore throat. Jade's well baby check was this morning, so I decided to bring him along, just in case. Our ped. is great like that. He'll check out our other kids when it isn't there turn. Sure enough, Max has strep throat. Sonofabitch. I'm glad we caught it early, but shit. It's not going to take long for Ave to get it. Maybe we'll get lucky, and it will pass by w/o anyone else getting it.

Jade's appt went well. She is in the 50% for everything. She weighs 19.12 pds, and is 27 1/4 inches long. Growing girl! She's doing everything that she is suppose to be doing. I love the well baby check ups. Its fun to see how they change every few months :)

My friend that pissed me off called this morning to say sorry. She said that she felt bad, she was only trying to make a joke. I'm glad she called, it made me feel better.

I stopped at the store and stocked up on popsicles and sprite. I'm going to spend the afternoon snuggling w/ my kids, watching movies. I hope Max feels better soon, and that the other 2 don't get it! We're going to lay low for a few days. Have a good day!

4 comments:

Avery's mom said...

that stinks when one kids sick, hope he gets to feeling better with out passing it on

CaliGirl said...

awww...poor max. sucks when the kids are sick...i hope for you and for the others dont get what he has. try and enjoy your day...hopefully he can rest a bit and take lots of naps to fight this off. good luck girlie

hugs

aughra said...

Oh, laying low sounds good. I think I'm off to take a nap.

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks girls! and Aughra- you need your rest :) Enjoy it while you can!