About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

HNT! My Sexy Hubs!















My sexy sexy hubs :) And beautiful baby, of course. Jade was having a rough night last night. Her top front teeth are coming in, and she has a raging, terrible diaper rash. She woke up crying, and wanted NOTHING to do w/ me. Only daddy could make her feel better. They fell asleep together in the chair. I fall in love all over again w/ my hubs when I see him like this. He's a great dad. Seeing my man be a wonderful daddy to our children, melts me and gives me butterflies. Still, after all of these years, and 3 kids. HHNT!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pic! :)
Happy HNT

mistyblue3 said...

ty leandra! Glad you stopped by!

Wenchy said...

Very special pics. :)

Chicken said...

Precious! Gotta love that guy!

mistyblue3 said...

yep! he's a sexy bitch :)

Tess said...

That is the sweetest thing ever.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo Happy HNT.

Avery's mom said...

Awh! they are too precious together like that
my baby got her shots yesturday and I'm coming down with somthing myself so we will hopefully be having a quiet day of napping.

HHNT

MamaKBear said...

It's just SO sweet when the little ones fall asleep in Daddy's arms! I've got a few pics of baby girl and Daddy just like that.

So not looking forward to the teeth breaking thru, but I wish they'd hurry up at the same time!

Happy HNT! :)

Andrea said...

men are always even sexier with a baby in their arms.
And how old is your little girl cause ours are doing the exact same thing - 2 top teeth and a molar right now as well as her first diaper rash that is bothering me ten zilion times more than her.

Just Brian said...

awwwww just to precious. HHNT

Bsoholic said...

Too cute! Sleepy time.

Happy HNT

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, that is the cutest thing! Daddies rock! Happy New Year and Happy HNT!

mistyblue3 said...

andrea- she is almost 9 months old. How old is your baby? The diaper rash Jade has is AWFUL! I can't seem to make it better. Any home made remedies??