About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Update on News Story

Here are a few of the emails that I've exchanged w/ the news lady.

> Hello Julie!

Thank you for sending the story. I also did some checking on my own, and I agree, it isn't a good thing. I would be willing to help you out. However,I don't understand why you want to interview me, when you could find just as many willing to interview, closer to you. I would like to know what youwill ask, how long it will take, and when it would happen, and where the interview would be shown. Thanks again. I'm looking foward to hearing back from you.

Misty



From :
Julie McCoy Sent : Tuesday, January 17, 2006 4:21 PM
To : "M blue"
Subject : Re: TV NEWS STORY






Hi Misty,
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!
You are perfect for our story- that's why I want to interview you! Our
stories air all over the country and that's why we interview people all over
the country. If I interviewed everyone from Miami, it'd be way too boring.
Plus, I've already interviewed all my friends, family and friends of
friends- I'm all out of people! That's why I head online to find people
now.
Our stories run during the local news casts of stations all over the
country- so your 5pm or 6pm news. We will send a camera man to your home to
do the interview and then just to get some extra video of you too. The whole
thing will probably take about an hour. I haven't written the questions yet,
but I will ask you about how you protect your financial information, and
then what you think about banks employing people overseas who have access to
your personal information. I can send you more specific questions once I
actually write them!
Let me know if you're still interested, and we can set up a day and time!
Thanks,
Julie

So there it is. I still don't know what to think about it. We shall see what comes next!

1 comment:

Keith said...

very cool.