About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, January 16, 2006

hmmmm

Hi Guys!
I got an interesting email today. Check it out.
Hi,

My name is Julie McCoy, and I am a TV journalist working on a story about banking.

I read your recent post that discussed your paranoid nature- I'm the same way- when it comes too all things, especially banking information.

The story I'm working on is about how banks are sending more of their customers' personal data overseas- to call centers in India. I need to interview someone who is concerned about this practice. I thought maybe you would fit bill.

If you are interested in speaking with me, please give me a call at the number below or email me a number where I can reach you.

Thanks,
Julie McCoyProducer, NewsProNet


I did call her, after checking out NPN on the internet. Seems for real. I asked her to send me some more information, and I'd get back to her. She said that she could do an on camera interview w/ me, and that their news shows are shown on many different stations through out the US. Weird. She didn't seem the least bit concerned that I live in MI, and she in FL. I don't really know what I think of it yet. I'll have to wait for more info. What do you think? Go figure, that me being overly paranoid would get me on TV. I'll update you when I know more.

I have a secret... I'm DYING to tell you. But, I can't. Yet. Hopefully I'll be able to soon!

4 comments:

Keith said...

Very cool - MistyBlue in the news! I can't wait to hear what the secret is....

Avery's mom said...

being overly paranoid you should agree to be interviewed and if they must film you, ask to have your voice disguised and only show the back of your head lol that's nuts but congratualtions just the same.

mistyblue3 said...

keith- I can't wait to tell :)

avery's mom- LOL!!! that's funny! the shadow look w/ a silly voice would flow very nicely w/ my paranoia! hahahahahaha!

CaliGirl said...

im paranoid about all that stuff. you have more guts then i would. keep us updated.

btw...you're a tease. telling us you have a secret and not telling us....making us wait!! :p~

hugs to you girlie