About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I can spill it!!!

The secret I've been holding on to, is actually Chicken's :)

If you haven't been reading my blog long, Chicken is my best friend, for the last 13 years. A year and 1/2 ago, she started dating my brother. It was kind of odd that they got together, but I was thrilled to see 2 people that I love so dearly, find happiness together.

They just found out that they are expecting a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy when they told me, that I jumped up and down and cried. I am beyond thrilled!!!! A baby?! Not only do I get the honor of being an Aunt a second time, but my very best friend is giving birth to him/her. A part of me, from her. I am so excited. I cannot WAIT to see the beautiful baby that was created in the purest kind of love.

Not only are they bringing a baby into the world, but I think that they are going to get married as well. Holy shit. Who would have thought it? I'm telling you, I never imagined this 13 yrs ago. Chicken always had a crush on my older brother. She drooled over him all the time. We joked about it often. I never in a million years believed that they would get together. And NOW? WOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She is going to be the mother of my niece/nephew. And my sister, for real. I cannot get over it. Yay! In the last year and a 1/2, I've loved our family get togethers. My partner in crime gets to be there w/ me. Its awesome. You know how family functions can be boring, or just plain suck? Mine so don't anymore.

She's going to be an awesome mama. She lights up when she's around my kids. And my brother is an awesome dad. He has a child already, and has made me proud in the dad department. I just can't wait. September cannot come soon enough!!!

2 comments:

Becky L said...

wonderful news!

both of my sisters-in-law are pregnant. One is due in july, the other september

erica will have two new cousins. hopefully one is a girl

mrs. awesome said...

that is SO exciting! babies are so precious. your best friend and your brother--what could be better?