About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Boring

Yesterday was a bad day- I don't think I want to talk about it anymore, and I almost want to delete the post, b/c it makes me feel yucky to see it. But I'll leave it, for now. I have lots of everyday boring normal stuff to blog about, but I'm just not feelin' it today. Hope all of you have a great and safe day today!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

hugs to you...

peace...

Tuesday Girl said...

hope you feel better soon.

mistyblue3 said...

thanks monkey- I need em :)

Thanks for stopping my Tuesday girl, and thanks, I will. I don't stay down for long.

CaliGirl said...

big hugs girlie.