About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday

MAN, it has been crazy around here. I can't seem to grasp this whole schedule thing. I am not that kind of gal. I prefer sleep when your tired, and eat when your hungry. I'm sure all of this will get easier each week, but damn. My hair is going to fall out. Avery had her first 'all by herself' day at school today, and she loved it. She couldn't wait to go. I didn't have to ask her more than once to do anything this morning! I'm so glad hubs and I decided to send her, I think we made a good decision.
Max's carpool started today. Now there is a lady that will pick him up for school everyday, which makes things SO much easier for me and the baby can nap. He cried his eyes out about it though. Poor guy. He's such a mama's boy. He didn't understand why I didn't want to bring him to school- like I didn't want to be w/ him. Awww, so sad. Then he got more sad about just having to school, b/c he doesn't want to be w/o me. He's not always like that. I wonder if its now starting to catch up to him or something. Maybe this is a delayed reaction to starting school. Can that happen??

2 comments:

spin said...

Yeah, it can happen. In fact, it happened to me just a couple years ago after having baby #1...I want my MOM!!!

mistyblue3 said...

lol spin! I know what you mean. I want mine too :)