About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Pictures!

Church: It was simple, but very pretty. I should have gotten it w/ the candles lit.
Me andChicken. I look high or something, but I can assure, I was not. Completely sober. Just look funny.

Here are some pictures for you! Here's a pic of my daughter. Her ballet class started today. She makes an adorable ballerina. I was worried about her acting up, but she didn't, at all. She followed directions very well. Parents are not allowed into the class, but in the lobby, we can watch on tv. She did perfect. Maybe its only for me and at church when she acts up... weird. But it does make me feel better about preschool.

Today was a crazy morning. My poor baby is just now taking her first nap. And I have to wake her up in an hour :( This should be the only day of complete madness. I hope. My mom's group met for the first time of this school year this morning at 830am- 1115am. Max had to be to school at 12, and dance was at 12:15. Too much running!! Thankfully this is the only monday it will be like this.

The whole weeked was fun, mostly w/ wedding stuff, but we did manage to play poker last night. I finally won some money!! Its been awhile. I was on a losing streak. Hopefully this was the start of a winning streak. Have a good day! Time for laundry, yuck.

5 comments:

Chicken said...

She looks too cute! I am glad she did well too. Did she know you were there? Or did she think you left?

Lindsey said...

Your daughter is so cute! I always wanted to be a ballerina. Just because I loved the costume...he he

Chicken said...

God, look how big my pupils are! I know it was fun, but I don't remember doing any coke while I was there...damn!

The Anti-Wife said...

Great pics...you and Chicken (and your daughter!) are babe-delishes!

And why can't you sit in on your daughter's ballet class?

mistyblue3 said...

mel- Its great! Avery has been wanting to be nothing but a ballerina for the last year, its all she talks about. She's all over the princess stuff too.

chk- I don't know if she knew I was there or not, she didn't seem to care :)

linny- ha! I wanted to be one too, but was never able to~ the costumes are fab :)

chk again- dork

AW- they don't let you come in b/c they don't want them to be distracted by thier parents, so they have monitors instead so you can watch from another room