About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, September 23, 2005

That was Fast

I can't believe its friday already! This week went by so quickly. Prly b/c it was so full of stuff. I'm looking fwd to forgetting my stresses and enjoying myself this weekend. We're playing poker tonight, which is always fun. I get to see some friends, and hopefully win some money :) Tomarrow night I'm going to the Ballet. Not my daughters class, but a real one. I've never been, and I'm excited about it! I don't get all dressed up very often at all, but I like to, and this is a perfect time for that! I'm going w/a few girlfriends. I don't think I could make my hubs go to one of those for anything, unless of course his little girl was involved. It will be a nice get away time. I can't wait for the weekend to begin!!! Hope y'all have a good one too!!!

2 comments:

spin said...

Have a good week, you deserve it sweetie. And take your friends for everything they got! Ha!

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks spin, and you KNOW i will- or at least do my best trying- if all else fails, there is always beer :)