About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

oh katrina

I have been reading and watching the reports all day. I feel sick now. All those people, right here, in our country, refugee's. Have you seen the news? The pictures of the lethargic babies- families that have been seperated, the people that are dying? Oh my gosh. What is going on down there? How come those people are still there? Why isn't our government getting them out? Some of them, thieving bastards. Not the folks that are stealing to survive, but those other crazy bastards. Who needs a new TV or DVD player now? What do those assholes plan on doing w/ their new TV? That just makes me sick. People being raped, beaten- that has NOTHING to do w/ survival. Those POS's can stay there and rot- but the rest, save them already! I can't sleep tonight b/c I keep seeing those images in my mind. Pray for those folks- donate if you can.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you. You helped me feel like I'm not so weird for wanting to stay home with my son.

Nikki

aughra said...

i don't know what to say - I posted my own Katrina post last night. I am heartsick.

mistyblue3 said...

aughra-
its awful, i'll check out your post.

spex- hell yeah it is

nikki- your welcome :)

spin said...

I'm sick about the whole thing. So much devastation, anger, hatred, death...it's unreal.

mistyblue3 said...

i know it spin- i can't believe this is happening here, right in our own country

stardust said...

Something should have been done Weds. the latest. If so, we would'nt have had so many more problems. There wouldn't have been a chance for so much looting(who cares about the f---ing looting), raping, shooting) it's the people dying. Imagine even having to witness that, and then if its someone close to you. So much despair, confusion. OMG. I feel sick thinking about it. Those poor babies, people's grandparents. What is wrong w our govt. Why so long.

mistyblue3 said...

I don't get it either stardust- I can't even imagine what those people are feeling or going thru- they will never be the same again