About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I got a haircut/highlight- so i'm feeling very pretty 110$ dollars later. Wow that stuff is expensive! I'm not sure about the haircut yet. It was just long and the same length. She put some layers in it and thinned it out so they all blend well w/o the bush effect. If you have thick hair, you'll know what I mean by that. I'll have to take a pic so you can tell me what you think. I'll take a pic when I find my camara that my little demons misplaced. How is it that they can get into anything, and only lose the things that cost the most money. I had it put up where I didn't think they'd get it, and now, all gone. I'm determined to find it! That sucks. Snots.

The wedding that I mentioned a few weeks ago is back on! I knew it would be. So this is the weeked. Starting tomarrow I will be having all sorts of endless, sometimes annoying wedding fun. My friend that's getting married is a high maintence type of girl, so I've been kind of stressed about this maid of honor business, I don't want to mess anything up for her. She can be very particular. And I'm still nursing, and that's bothering me. I don't know how to work it out so I can be availible for her, but still nurse my baby. The day of the wedding, we have to meet up at 10 am- the reception. I have not gone a whole day w/o nursing before. My baby will take bottles, but not so great. I want to figure it out so that I can still feed her w/o interupting the day, and make sure my baby has as few bottles as possible . I want to kind of play it by ear, but that's hard to do w/ little ones. I didn't realize when I agreed to this that it would be or could be a problem. I'm sure this is nonsense ya'll don't care about, but its bugging me- sorry about the booby talk in the not sexy way :) I think that I'll nurse first thing, and she goes down for her first nap around 10, the church is a mile from my house, so i can have hubs bring her there and feed her again, and hopefully one more time before the wedding starts.. Pictures are from 11-2 and wedding is at 3-4. I want to see if I can squeeze one more in after the wedding while bride and groom are dismissing rows. Its a good size wedding, so I might be able to. Then hubs can bring them home and get back in time to leave w/ bridal party in the limo. She can have bottles from that point on. I feel rude about have to nurse during that day. My friend doesn't say much about it so I don't really know if it bugs her.... UGH. Anyway, enough already. I'm glad we are only 2 minutes from the church- that helps.

There is some other drama going on w/in my family. Read chickens blog for the story. If you didn't know it, she is my best friend for the last 15? yrs, and is also dating/living with my brother. I was going to blog about this issue, but I am so emotional about it, I don't even know where to start- I have to let it sit for awhile till i can write it out. Its rough, all the way around.

Till later... blue

5 comments:

Margaret said...

i say dont let it bother you...nurse when you can...its important bonding for you and your baby...

maybe you should ask her about it...kinda get a feel for what she has to say...explain what your general plan is...then go from there...

peace...

mrs. awesome said...

he he he you said bush head...i call it triangle head. otherwise known as, when the hairdresser doesn't know what the heck he's doing...

Chicken said...

I love you!

mistyblue3 said...

monkey- she knows what my plan is, but she doesn't say much. You have a good point though- i'll straight out ask her. Thanks

jo-dee- every time i read your name, it cracks me up! Exactly! Triangle head.. lol..

chicken- love you too baby :)

The Anti-Wife said...

No, no, no guilt! Your baby comes first no matter what. If you can pump and work this out to accommodate your friend's wedding, then do what you can. But if it gets to a point when you HAVE to nurse or can do it without it interfering the wedding activities, you should do it without her asking for her permission. Be accommodating and considerate!