About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

It was great

The wedding was awesome! Mrs. Newly Married looked so beautiful, and the wedding went off w/ no real problems. Some of the candles (the long taper kind) in the candle-abra(sp?) were junk. They were crackling and spitting and melting WAY too fast, huge chunks of wax on the floor. It looked bad, but it didn't matter. Mrs. N.M. was fantastic by the way. She was so relaxed and non freak-out-ish. I was very surprised. She's not a bitch by any means, but she's ocd~ so I thought that this would be crazy for her, but not at all. She hardly got nervous- just once the night before, and then for a few minutes before we walked dn the isle. It turned out so good. I'll put up some pics when I get my camara back. I left it somewhere! We had a big phat limo waiting for us at the church. It was a navigator. It was suppose to be a 24 person-whatever. We only put 17 in it and that was MORE than tight. And it was hot, really hot. The air didn't work very well. We drove around to a few different bars in between, and had some drinks in the limo, like 5 cases of beer. lol. It was fun. The reception was a blast as well! Awesome food, free beer, and a good DJ. We were all having a fabulous time, but there was this one girl.... She was skanky. Really skanky. I couldn't believe it. My first clue that this gal might be a little off, was her dress. It barely covered her ass. She bent over on the dance floor, and you could see her biscuits w/ thong. That sort of outfit is fine(not for me ever) for clubs, or if you're going for the hooker look, but NOT, I repeat NOT ok for proper wedding attire. Somehow, she got a chair on the dance floor. Yes folks, it gets worse. She put a boy in the chair, and gave him a lap dance. Oh, AND during her little show, made sure to open his shirt, and put her hand down his pants. OMG. Did she really just give a lap/dance at your wedding Mrs. NM?? Nu-huh. As soon as her little show started, the dance floor emptied, but not b/c they wanted to eagerly watch this natty do her thing, but b/c we were uncomfortable. It was gross. And she didn't have too much of a drunk ass to blame it on either- dirty girl. That sort of behavior is fine when you are at a club, or more like a strip club, but NEVER at someone's wedding. Someone had to have a chat w/ her about this being a PG event. Mrs. N.M. didn't know her, she was a date of one of Mr. N.M. friends. S L U T. Anyway.. so I had pretty wedding hair. I have alot of hair. When I took it out last night, which took forever, i found 72 bobby pins, a pony tail, and some small braid of sorts. And no, when it was up, you couldn't see any of those things. Amazing. How do they do that?? I'll try to put up some pictures later.
Oh, and it is Sep. 11. I can't believe that its been 4 yrs already- and I don't really have anything to say about it, other than I'm thinking of it, and those that were lost. If you lost someone, I'm sorry for your loss, and thinking of you/praying for you today.

6 comments:

Chicken said...

I hate those damn bobby pins man. I was in my aunt's wedding. And I had my hair all up and done. Just before the wedding I was putting on my dress, pulled the dress over my head, and like 5 of those things fell in the toilet. It was funny. And then later that night, I swear I had them all out, and I would find another one. I hate them.

CaliGirl said...

glad to hear the wedding went off well for the bride. there always seems to be one tramp at a wedding that doesnt where proper attire. i guess they feel that the reception is going to be "club" atmosphere and anything goes. im sure some of the guys got pictures of hoochy mama and her "biscuits" ...lol i have never heard that before.

The Anti-Wife said...

That's just sick. Weddings do tend to bring out the inner slut in many people. I had a few situations like that at my wedding...and these women were NOT slutty at all!

spin said...

a lap dance? are u for real? what a HO!!!

mistyblue3 said...

chk- How LONG did it take to put your hair up, like all day???

cali- that's what me and the kids call em' :) (biscuits)

AW- maybe its the beer?

spin- she was SO NASTY!

mrs. awesome said...

that is too much! a lap dance and hands down the pants!? have people no sense? if that were my wedding, i think i would have dragged her off the dance floor, and demanded to know who brought her. "take your ho, please, and leave the building." did she dive for the bouquet too?