About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Its HNT

I have not done a HNT pic in awhile- and I'm still not going to today, I promise you one next week. I'm too tired to figure out what to do today :) My son is getting out of school right now, and I am SO going to be late. But I'm going to be late on purpose. There is no bus his school, so all the parents come at once to pick up kids, the traffic is nonsense. So today,I am going to be 10 minutes late so I won't have to wait as long to get my boy. And on top of that, the baby is still napping, and its gross and rainy outside! We shall see how this 'late on purpose' thing works out for me. I hope he's not the last kid waiting for his mom. That sucks. Kind of like being picked last to be on a sports team... Now I'm getting freaked out about my plan, so I'll go now.. Have a good evening!

No comments: