About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Hello

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1995....I was just a juinior in H.S. I suppose I was having a fantastic time being care free, and drinking excessive amounts of beer

What was I doing 5 years ago?
2000...That’s easy, I became a mom for the first time in March of that year.

What was I doing 1 year ago?
Just found out I was preggos w/ my 3rd and final baby. We were so excited b/c we had been trying for almost 2 yrs.

What was I doing yesterday?
I had some girlfriends and their kids over to go swimming. Played in the pool all afternoon.

What am I doing today?
Cleaning my house! Playing w/ my kids, going to go grocery shopping, and then off to Target to get a new life jacket and diapers.

Five snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn, gornola bars, apples, graham crackers, grapes.

Five bands I like:
Creed, Pearl Jam, Nsync(i know, shut up), The Doors, The Wiggles... ( I don't really like them, but I listen to them the most often)

Five things I would do with a million dollars:
Pay off our house, buy a vacation home, pay for all 3 kids education, do what ever my lil' heart desires, pay off our parents homes

Five locations I would like to run away to:
France, Alaska, a cabin in the mountains, somewhere hot and sexy, vegas

Five bad habits:
eat when i'm bored, procrastanate, impatient, i cuss when i'm angry, and i don't make my bed until I'm ready to get in it. I can't stand twisted sheets!

Five things I like doing:
reading, camping, hanging out w/ friends, playing w/ my kids, rollerblading

Five TV shows I like:
I don't really watch tv, but I love american idol when it's on, and I watch that Nanny show on occasion.

Five famous people I would like to meet:
There isn't anyone I'd particularly like to meet for any reason... Just to throw out some names, and fill in the blank, I'll say, President Bush, John Travolta, Oprah,... I can't think of anyone else at the moment.. I'll add more later.

Biggest joys in my life at the moment:
My husband and kids. I'm still amazed each morning when I wake up that this is my life, and these beautiful people are my family.

Five favorite toys:
Dirt bikes, computer(when it isn't being a bastard), camara, cell phone, silver bullet. lol. shock value :)

Five people to tag: I don't really know 5 people on here yet that haven't been tagged, but I'll do my best.. Viper, Monkey, Chicken, Anti-wife, and Chuck.

There you have it folks.. So not interesting, but its finished! By the way, my hubs quit smoking again, w/o me nagging him.. Keep your fingers crossed!

blue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting answers! I have actually done this as well, back in early July. Here is the link if you want to read my responses...

http://www.thechuckster.com/?p=140

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks monkey! :)

mistyblue3 said...

thanks chuck! i'm looking fwd to my first ever HNT picture post as well :)

CaliGirl said...

i have a secret...i love Nsync too :)

i also dont make my bed (unless people are coming over) until i go to bed...my mom hated that when i was a kid too...lol

good luck to the hubby on the quitting of the cancer sticks

The Anti-Wife said...

I make the bed only because my hub bitches if I don't. Ain't that a surprise.

Okay...I'll take you up on the tag. I didn't have anything to bitch about today anyway! ;o)