About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

What fun was had :)

Hello! It is not yet 9 pm, and my whole famliy is sleeping.. ahhh.. do you hear it? Slience. That, I've found, is one of the best sounds in the world. We had a great time camping this weekend. All of my brother and sister in laws, my parent in laws, and all of our nieces and nefews were there. We do this wknd camping trip every summer, and we all look fwd to it. We stayed at this really nice campground. It had a million things to do for the kids, and lots for us grown ups too. Unfourtuantly, the owners were total assholes, so we won't go back. I don't know if we caught them on an off weekend or what, but they were so rude! Just an example, (one of many), one of our nefews rode his bike up to the b-room, and left his bike on the sidewalk. This security guy picked it up and chucked it in the gravel! My s-i-l saw this, and asked "why would you do that?" His reply "If you don't like it, don't come back!" Holy shit, can you believe that? So, if any of you are ever in MI, do NOT go to Snow Lake Kampground! If we were to have other options, we would have left, but we didn't, and some of us came from other states for this weekend :( Other than the nasty workers, we did manage to have a nice time. My proudest moment of the weekend??!!! My son learned to ride his bike w/o training wheels!! I'll dnld some pics tomarrow so you can check him out. So awesome! My hubs only ran behind him once! He just took off! He's so big. He has grown by leaps and bounds this summer. Just in time for kindergarten. . Three more weeks till he's off to school.
My baby's scheduel got all jacked up from camping. She started waking up in the middle of the night again. >( I was hoping we were passed that. or is it past? anyway. Lol. I've been retarted all day, must be from all of the sun. I was amazing hubs w/ my verbal skills and car dancing earlier. He's a good sport, just smiles and nods - even though i know i'm embarrising him. What's life w/o some good fun? Speaking of hubs, the smoking war is over, for now. I can't be mad forever. As much as I'd like to stay pissed, I like him too much :D He won't do it around me, and hopefully, will give it up soon all on his own.
Is there an easier way for me to respond to all of your comments? I've just been going back to others blogs and leaving a thx message. Is there another way?? Talk to you all soon again.

blue

2 comments:

Pete said...

Hey great to here the camping went well.

You can download an RSS feeder or aggregator (There are also online versions) this will allow you to read as many blogs as you want from the one place instead of going to 20 different web addresses.

I use one called RRS Reader. www.rssreader.com. When you see "Syndicate this site" or those little RRS or XML Buttons (Like on my blog) you can copy and paste the shortcut from these into your RSS reader. It should also tell you when a blog has been updated.

If you want more indepth info I wrote an article about it for my job.
http://www.ismartsoftware.com/ismart/plugins/newsletter%5Fpro/article.asp?qid=15&sid=22

The Anti-Wife said...

And...it's off my list, as well. Believe it or not, I've been there a few times. I remember an "incident" but for the life of me, I can't recall what it was. Such a small world! :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog...and I look forward to more of your entries!

Kellie