About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I'm soooooo tired!

I'm whooped today! Up too late last night, up too early today. The shower went really well today. I didn't get everything I wanted to do done, but it went great anyway. I made this apple enchalada(sp) stuff that was the bomb, and easy too! Nice. I'm going to bed super early tonight, and sleeping as late as I can tomarrow. We have a family get together tomarrow, but until that time, i'm doing as little as absolutely possible. My kids are going to be gone for a few hours tomarrow morning. My parents are picking them up to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I hope it doesn't scare them. Have you seen previews for that new silly animated Tim Burton movie? Or is it Wes Craven? Johnny Depp is in that as well. He marries a ghost or something? WTF is that? Enough all ready. I'm sure there be long ass lines waiting for that one to open up. Psych. lol. psych. I love that word. I'm trying to make it come back. lol. There you go folks, word of the week. Please implemente it asap :) I need spell check on this thing. The mosiquitos up here in the great lakes are TERRIBLE this year. I'm covered w/ them, and I haven't been outside w/o bug spray too much. I have one right between my boobs that's killin' me. And on my toe. And right by my armpit. Weird spots... maybe that's why there in those spots. I need to be more percise w/ the stinky spray stuff. till later...

blue

2 comments:

spin said...

I freak out when I get bug bites in wierd places, cause then I know a bug's been there, and that just creeps me out!

mistyblue3 said...

spin- LOL! One more thing that I haven't thought of and can now worry about :) Gross!