About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, August 12, 2005

I think its fixed!



I think my computer is fixed.. I'm going to try and upload some pictures of my kids... we'll see if it works... Yay!! It did work. My daughter was being a stinker, she refused to look at me and smile. But as you see, my other 2 had no issues w/ smiling! Happy kids. My son LOVES his baby sister. In my post from earlier, I said something about odd looking people. lol. We were at the mall last week, leaving, and the guy that held the door open for us: Really tall, leather pants, leather trench coat w/ saftey pins in the middle holding it together, leather cowboy hat, black eye make-up in swirls around his eyes, and really long chains haning from his pants. LOL. You should have SEEN my kids faces! LOL. They stopped dead in thier tracks w/ their chins on the floor. My son thought that he was some bad guy super hero of sorts. It was a good teaching moment for me to tell them that just b/c someone looks different, doesn't mean that they're bad, or that something is wrong w/ them. But the look on thier faces was truely priceless. Anyway, enjoy your weekend!

blue

2 comments:

Margaret said...

awesome pics of the kids...

too funny about the odd guy...and what a great learning experience...too bad you didnt have a cam though..lol...

peace...

mistyblue3 said...

I wish I would have.. they looked like they were about to cry or shit anyway. :) lolol