About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My First Post

So this is my very first ever post! I'm new to blogging, and addicted. So, my name is Blue. I'm happily married w/ 3 kids. I'm a stay at home mom, and need an outlet. My kids are 5, 3, and 3 months, and great as they might be, they drive me CRAZY! My mission w/ this blog is to get it all out. I need a place to bitch. Not only bitch, but talk about my kids, my family, and my daily short comings, as I try and figure it all. I've got issues, and am looking fwd to sloving them w/ the help of cyberspace. I'm not very computer saavy, and I can't spell to save my ass, so I might need a little assitance every now and again.
I titled this blog "mom of the year" b/c I'm so NOT. My mom of the year moments happen when I completely lose it, which I do on occasion. My biggest challange at the moment is my 3 1/2 yr old daughter. The dreaded "middle child". She's always been somewhat of a fire cracker, but since the birth of my 3rd child, also a girl, she has been OUT OF THIS WORLD naughty. Not w/ other people, but w/ me. Her favorite thing to say to me now is "NO", "I don't want to" and "Your a mean mommy!" It's rough. I'm sure its b/c of the new baby, and i've been trying to spend one on one time w/ her, praising her all the time..... it doesn't seem to help. Time outs are no longer working, spankings have never worked for her, taking things away only bothers her for a minute... Then what? How do you raise a child as strong willed as she is, to be an upstanding citizen? I thought people that had bratty kids were rotten parents who didn't discipline... K, that's not me. So now what? All for now.. I've got a PILE of laundry calling my name..

till later
blue

No comments: