About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kindergarten




Here they are. They didn't post them in the order I wanted, but there they are anyway. Proud boy pictue, one last squeeze from mama, and off in the line he goes. :( I cried my eyes out, but he didn't see. I'm excited for him. School is great, and he's such a sponge when it comes to learning. I think he'll love it, and I know I will too......eventually. My daughter starts preschool next week. One down, one to go.

If you look closely at Max's right eye, you'll notice a shiner. Guess where he got that??? From me! :( No, I didn't clock him!!! He and the baby were lying on the floor. I leaned over and picked the baby up, and while I was still in a 1/2 squat, trying to take a step, I tripped over Max. One knee hit the ground, and the other knee, got him right in the eye! OH NO! That was terrible! Poor guy. He was alright though, and thankfully, I didn't drop the baby. :D

I have some other things i was going to post, but I'm tired. And my pool has been neglected. It needs to be cleaned. We are having a party on Sunday, and I can't have any alge, or cloudy water! I'll save the rest for tomarrow!!

8 comments:

The Anti-Wife said...

It's so good to put a face with the name! Both you and your son are gorgeous! What a fun day...I am sure he'll have tons to tell you when he gets home.

sdk said...

They're adorable! Thanks for visiting! I'll bookmark you and I'll be back!

sdk

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks Kellie! He had a good first day, but not much to tell me. I was so excited to hear all about EVERYTHING when I picked him up, and all he said was "it was good" He wasn't nearly as excited as I was. Kids are cool.

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks for stopping by sdk! I'll be back to visit you as well :)

spin said...

That's one cute kid, I see where he gets it from

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks spin!

thanks to you to spexial! Thanks for coming by :)

CaliGirl said...

how cool...first day of school. i remember that day so well. mine starts grade 5 in 2 weeks. always excited and nervous for her on day one.

big hugs

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks Jas :)