About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, August 08, 2005

UGH!

Good Morning. I'm crabby this morning :( My kids are being so naughty!!!! We've only been up for an hour and a half, and they are already chasing me around, making mess', and fighting w/ each other! Grrrrr. AND, I wanted to put up some pictures this morning, but the camara is in my car... Not usually a big deal, just go and get it. I would BUT I can't find my damn keys! And of course none of my kids, or my hubby has touched them. Oh, did I mention that my dishwasher puked? Every now and then I get overwhelming urges to lock myself in the bathroom and swear. I'm sure that the afternoon will go better than the morning. It better, or I think my hair will fall out. Till later...

blue

No comments: