About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Yuck...

So its late late late Friday night.. I'm usually in bed hours before now. I decided it would be a great idea to play cards, and drink beer... Bad bad bad idea!! It was fun, for a little while. Cards were fun, but I lost. I did not lose out on the bud light. I haven't had more than a beer or 2 at once in 1 yr and 1/2, at least. What did I do, you may ask?? I drank 6 beers! BAD IDEA. So here I sit w/ a stomach ache and hiccups.. Trying to pump out the toxic milk. I'm still nursing and all, so now I have to go thru the hassel of pumping and dumping. I don't think I'll go on this sort of binge again for quite some time. I did giggle much more than usual, but really. 6? Not so good for me :) Hope your weekends are shaping up nicely as well!!

misty

No comments: