About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shady...

Man, this day has turned out to be absolute shit. For some silly reason, I've been really emotional/depressed today... Thought going out w/ hubs would make me feel better, but the baby sitter thing didn't pan out. As the day progressed, I've started to feel like ass. Damn colds. And then I watched some tv show which caused me to cry for no reason. So I thought I'd call my girlfried and feel better. SHE MOVED! WTF? And not to another neighborhood, but all they way- across-the-state. What makes this more bizarre, I talk to her every day. She and her husband have been getting thier house ready to sell, so I knew that they were planning on moving, but I thought next month. When I talked to her yesterday, she said that in inlaws were driving over to see them, to talk. The inlaws also live across the state. Noticing that that was odd, I asked her about it and she said that she couldn't talk about it yet. Ok, thats fine. Told her I would call her to check on her the next day. So today I call, she's gone. So she says she still can't talk about it, so there isn't any sort of explanation. Now I'm sad. Here moves my good friend, w/ no goodbye, and no explanation. Not only am I sad, I'm worried! I'm paranoid by nature, and I have a wild imagination. Its going to KILL me to just let my mind wander. B/c of my already emotional state, I've been crying on and off for too long now. I know I'm dumb, but ever have it where once you get on a roll, you just can't seem to quit? I have that w/ giggles to. Especially at really inapporpriate times. I'll keep you updated on that whole situation. I hope she doens't leave me in the dark too long.

11 comments:

Chicken said...

Who the hell are you talking about, I need to know! I can't stand it either!
Email me

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Never been in those exact shoes... but it sure seems to suck! If she's a great friend, why cna't she leak just a little info to ease your mind if nothing else? Or maybe she has no private place to to talk on her end.

You aren't craxy or paranoid or weird! That would fuck wiht anyone's head! (it's my first time here... I hope it okay to say "fuck"!)

Thanks for your comment on my blog, that's what brought me here.

Be sure to update us on the sitch-e-a-shun... Something doesn't sound "right."

mistyblue3 said...

I wish she would Rachael! Oh, and I forgot to mention that her Husband didn't go w/ her. She said that he's just going to wrap things up here, but I sstill don't get it. Hf he stayed, why couldn't she? Fuck is fine :) I'm betting its something to do w/ the inlaws... CRAZY. Woodchuck to gray squrril... i'll be sure to update this when I figure it out.

Keith said...

Sounds like a crazy situation. Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Keith said...

Thanks for the link! I was wondering why my traffic was going crazy this morning... Did you see that Psycho Soccer Mom Melanie shut her blog down? Too bad, it was just starting to get really good.

mistyblue3 said...

Your welcome Keith :) I did see that Melanie shut it down. Why did she? Did you catch the note that was up there earlier? Chicken did, and said that Mel was pissed about something.. hypocrites or something. Wish I could have read it.

eatmisery said...

It almosts sounds like she's running from him. I hope you find out soon.

mistyblue3 said...

me too eatmisery! Thanks for stopping by :)

spin said...

wierd.

Keith said...

She (Melanie) updated her final words again and kind of explains why she quit. This was like the 4th blog this week that I read that either completely reset or just hung it up. Bummer. I liked hers.

mistyblue3 said...

When I got to her blog today, that note was gone also. Yeah, it sucks when bloggers that you enjoy disapper. Sounds like there's been alot of that this week.