About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Phew...


K, this isn't how I invisioned putting picture on here, but this will work.. This is my newest baby.. Isn't she cute? Well, right :D I'll put some up of my other kids as soon as I can take a picture of them together when they aren't pulling faces, or refusing to smile..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kid! Welcome to the Blogosphere, and I get to be your first comment!! Yay me!!

Pete said...

Hi There MOTY, thanks for the words on my blog....and welcome to the wonderful world of putting your life on display....well kind of!

Your bubba is georgous!!!!!
It's a great photo (I see you worked out how to get them up)
Blogs are great as therapy.....and there are heaps of really cool parenting blogs out there.....so get out there and have fun..

I look forward to your next post

Pete

Pete said...

Hi There,

I ususally look at other peoples links to their favourite blogs.

There are blog search engines out there but they are pretty crappy for finding personal blogs.....they mostly come up with commercial blogs.

Check out the links on my page....there are a few of my favourite ones there....all of these blogs also have links on theie pages....some of them good....some of them bad....

See how that goes.

BlazngScarlet said...

I'm in love!!!!
He's just too precious!

Welcome to Blogville MOTY!!! Be careful, pretty soon you'll be a 'blogaholic' like the rest of us drooling bloggers! lol

I'll be back ...

BlazngScarlet said...

Sorry, I meant SHE'S JUST TOO PRECIOUS!!!!

The Anti-Wife said...

What a beautiful picture!!! Wow...

IB said...

wow! what a sweet sweet image....