About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Love those babies....

Our weekend was really great! We had a good time, and I was able to spend lots of time w/ my hubs. I needed that. My hubs isn't a very emotional kind of guy. Or I should say he doesn't show emotion. I am the exact opposite. If I'm angry, smoke comes out of my ears, if I'm happy, you can hear me singing a mile away. And when I meet someone, its obvious if I like or dislike you right away. So it was weird when my Hubs got all emotional last night. We watched some movie that got him thinking about his relationship w/ the kids. Our son starts kindergarten this week, and it got to him. He was kind of sad thinking that our oldest child is starting school, and maybe he hasn't spent the last 5 yrs w/ him as best he could. Maybe he isn't a "good enough" dad. Awww. Of course he is, but we can both improve, as always. I was just very touched listening to him talk about them, and how much he loves them, and how badly he wants to shape them, and make sure above all that they know they are loved, and we've done our best w/ them and for them. It was sweet :) When I was preggos this last time(for our 3rd), we decided that that was it. I've had a really hard time w/ that. Yes, 3 is great, they are all healthy, we have a boy and 2 girls...... but it's been hard for me to get used to the idea that this is it. During our little heart to heart last night, hubs said he wants another kid. WOOHOOOOOO! My baby making days might not be over :D That's awesome. I don't want any more soon, but in a few years, sure... We will see.
My run-away-friend is suppose to be in town today. She said she wants to come by and talk... I wonder if she'll finally tell me what in the world is going on w/ her. I can hardly stand it!

5 comments:

Keith said...

What was the movie? We watched Dodgeball which also made me think of my kids. Just not in an all emotional-like way.

spin said...

can't wait to hear what your friend says

mistyblue3 said...

me either spin! She couldn't make it on Mon, suppose to be today.... we shall see.

lol @ Jas... Your not the only one my friend.. I think everyone cried during that movie!

Keith,
The movie had nothing really to do w/ father and sons, but the movie was Alexander. Have you seen it yet? Its kind of .... different than I thought it was going to be. I don't know if I liked it or disliked it yet.. it was weird.

Chicken said...

Your hubby is a great daddy. I have seen it. I love him. I am glad he loves you and your kids as much as he does, cause otherwise, I would have to kill him!!

Keith said...

Haven't seen it yet, but will put it on the Netflix queue.