About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today is the Day

Its finally here. My baby's first day of school. I have to bring him in 10 minutes or so... I should be having some sort of pep talk w/ him, but I'm afraid I'll cry. And besides, he's fine. He's so excited. He's got on his new cool shoes, and his batman backpack. I'll do another post later w/ pictures, after I pick up my sad mommy pieces. As long as I don't cry in front of him. Here I go... Wish me luck :`(

5 comments:

Keith said...

Good luck! You can do it.

The Anti-Wife said...

This is a hard day...been there done that two times. And I cried like an idiot both times. Give it a week and you will LOVE it! ;o)

spin said...

Good luck. I'm looking forward to the school days. I say that now, but I'm sure I'll be sad when it actually happens.

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks Keith!

A-W, I cried too :) I'm excited for him though.

Spin, I have been looking fwd to it also. It is sad, kind of. He's not a baby anymore. Now he's offically a big boy.

mistyblue3 said...

singlegirl,

I don't think it will be as tramatic for me when my little girl starts school. I think I'll still be a little sad, but there's something about that first born... He's the first to do everything, and the first for me to feel all those emotions. I'm actually looking fwd to my daughter stating school- she's a bit of a challange recently :)