About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Much Better :)


Awwwww. She makes me sooo happy. Such a good, wonderful, beautiful baby. There so great, until they hit the toddler years :) There are alot of really great things about the toddler years too. It just continues to get cooler as they get older, but there is definately something special about a baby.

So I'm much better today. I'm feeling better, and so are the kids. It's almost lunch time and they haven't gotten on my nerves at all :) They've been very good. I love those days.

Yesterday hubs and I were talking about money. We have alot of expense's right now, so all of the xtra things can't be done. Kids need new clothes, my hair is too long, so we've been putting things off. Nothing extra. You can only do so much. But that gets frustrating, and things are really really tight. We were both upset about the added stress of all of it. Last night his parents called and asked if we wanted to come by for ice cream. Weird, but ok. So when we get there, they give us a card. In it it says "It's been a long time since you guys have stood in (our son's) place- he's starting kindergarten. Many year later (my hubs) you helped us out, paying a big chunk of your high school tuition- which we needed, and appreciated! Today, we're giving it back to you." Love, mom and dad!
Holy shit! They gave us a check for all the tuition money my hubs paid. Every year of h.s., my hubs had to pay 1/2 of his tuition. I cried. Here we were just a few hours ealier talking about how are we going to take care of all this, and now we have a check that not only will cover all our bills, and our daughters tuition for school, but we have some left to get my hair done, and new clothes for our lil' punkins. SWEET! It was a really great night.
And today, I'm off to shop :) Hope all of you are having a great day too.

misty

5 comments:

spin said...

your baby is so cute! how old? i have an 8 month old, and you're right, there is something special about a baby. so innocent.

glad things are going well!

The Anti-Wife said...

Oh my gosh...your little one has chipmunk cheeks like I do! :o) She is so cute...how could you not smile when she does.

Bluebird money...it's always the best (and you don't have to pay it back!)

mistyblue3 said...

spin~ she's just 4 months, and happy all the time. I'm a little bumbed my hubby doesn't want more. It's hard to stop having babies when they come out so perfect :)

AW~ Yep, I agree. You can't be grumpy when a baby is smiling at you :D I've never heard "bluebird" money, but I'd have to say that if it means unexpected, don't have to give it back, yep, that's the best!

Chicken said...

She is the cutest thing every. I see max still a lot, but now I am starting to see Avery too...Cute as hell!

mistyblue3 said...

I hear you Jas. Its all over as soon as, or shortly there after, they start walking. I'm savoring every single minute of this baby phase!

Chicken,
I know it! Your turn. I'd like a nefew(sp??) please!