About Me

My photo
I'm a happily married mom of 3! I recently rejoined the work force after 8 years of being a SAHM. Now I'm REALLY trying to figure it out. Finding my balance w/ my family, my job, housework, school stuff, extra stuff, and maintain some sort of social life.. Nearly impossible.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Motivate Me


So its HNT... And I'm lame, so there it is.. Ta Da! My hand, and cat. Check out the bling.. I need some motivation. My house is a bit of a mess at the moment. And as much as it bugs me, I just can't seem to motivate. I thought that if maybe I could make plans for later, that that would do it. Now I'm on a mission to find a baby sitter. Hubs and I haven't had a date night in a while. I want to hang out w/ him. I miss him. We haven't spent much time together this week.
But b/c I don't have any concrete plans, I still can't seem to get it together. Maybe its b/c I'm out of Diet Coke. That stuff is like crack. Gotta have it.
I woke up feeling kind of yucky today. Stuffy head. My son seems to be feeling a little worse today too. Poor baby. I don't have anything interesting to post today, but perhaps if I'm able to locate a babysitter, I'll have lots of interesting things to post tomarrow >)

6 comments:

spin said...

maybe i'm lame, but what does HNT mean?

mistyblue3 said...

Not at all lame. Half Nekkid Thursday..

Margaret said...

great pic... :)

and i checked out your flickr...too cool that you have some more pics on there...

peace...

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks Monkey. Did you like those flickr pics? Thanks for helping me out w/ that. I'm still grateful!

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one thoroughly engoyed the pic of you stroking your pussy -- always a good choice when you don't have anything else to post! ;-)

Just stopping by to check out your blog (not even sure how I found you -- just "followed you home" based on a comment you made on someone else's blog) and I have enjoyed what I've read so far! I plan to come back often to see what's new. Keep up the good work!

mistyblue3 said...

Thanks for stopping by Rob. Where can I find your blog??